Whats next for Stipe?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone knows?
Any fight currently planned?

He still wants the rematch with Francis to prove once and for all that he is still the GOAT

He is apparently trying to bulk back up to like 250 which is 4lbs more than he weighed in the first Ngannou fight.

Stipe is way overrated, a good but boring fighter with no charisma and its hard hearing what he says when he talks, also he acts entitled as hell, hope he loses and gets cut from the ufc.

Nothing scheduled or planned as far as anybody knows. Calling for Ngannou rematch and is probably content to wait on the sidelines for however long to get it. He’s already done this once before and got his chance with DC, he needs to fight somebody else.

He should quit crying and take a fight.

Nothing scheduled or planned as far as anybody knows. Calling for Ngannou rematch and is probably content to wait on the sidelines for however long to get it. He’s already done this once before and got his chance with DC, he needs to fight somebody else.
DC was dumb to underestimate him in the second fight otherwise he would have won. As for stipe his next fight should not be for the title, he has to work his way up, he acts entitled.

Fight Jon Jones, if he wins, then he should get the champ.

Taking the DC rematch route. It worked the first time, so I'm sure Miocic believes he's entitled to a second instant rematch.

Hope they don't give him the auto rematch, he has only fought 2 guys since 2018. The problem is guys that sort of make sense like Lewis, Gane, Blaydes, Rozenstruik are all booked. That leaves Volkov I guess...

DC was dumb to underestimate him in the second fight otherwise he would have won. As for stipe his next fight should not be for the title, he has to work his way up, he acts entitled.

Aren't you a joyous addition to this site...

As Stipe himself pointed out, DC got an immediate rematch off a loss to Stipe despite Stipe having no interest in it.

Interesting how the UFC gives some fighters special treatment (ie the ass kisses) and those that stand up for themselves not?

He should fight somebody like blades or gane but he won't

Aren't you a joyous addition to this site...

As Stipe himself pointed out, DC got an immediate rematch off a loss to Stipe despite Stipe having no interest in it.

Interesting how the UFC gives some fighters special treatment (ie the ass kisses) and those that stand up for themselves not?
Dana doesnt like stipe and neither do i, he acts like an entitled princess, i hope he loses and gets cut.

He's should quit whining and wait his turn.
If he doesn't want to take another fight, fine, he can get his trilogy rematch later in 2022. But there is no reason he should be first in line before the winnner of Gane vs Lewis.

Back