News Leon Edwards calls out Masvidal for fight in November / December

Rocky via wobbly feet

Masvidal knocks this dude out easily. Diaz almost got the job done, what do you think Jorge does to him? Leon will try to wrestle and get stuffed on the takedown attempts and battered on the feet.

You’re a clown if you think otherwise.

Masvidal knocks this dude out easily. Diaz almost got the job done, what do you think Jorge does to him? Leon will try to wrestle and get stuffed on the takedown attempts and battered on the feet.

Nah, Jorge is done....he is a gimmick now. IMO set him up with some fun fights...but no way he ever gets back to a title shot.

Diaz caught Edwards 24 minutes into a 25 minute fight, it's being blown out of proportion big time. Edwards looked very good & defensively responsible up until that point, Masvidal ain't gonna do nothing.

Interesting fight, Masvidal is a very deceptive striker and is good at catching people but I think Leons Clean technique will get him an easy decision. Think Masvidals resurrection is done

Watch Masvidal rejecting it

I think he'll express some interest in it, Masvidal mentioned him as a possible opponent recently. He knows he'll have to beat a top guy if he's ever going to fight for the title again, the path to another title shot would be a lot more realistic if Colby somehow beats Usman.

Who cares, let Leon have his rematch

Now this makes sense, I don't want to see Leon sitting out waiting for a vague promise of the next title shot.

Get out there and earn some respect (to some people that's more important)

Is Mas looking to get back into title contention? As long as Usman has the belt, I seriously doubt it. That being said, what’s the point of this fight for Mas? My guess is Mas will look for a few money fights before retiring.

Back