AJ Mckee will beat pitbull in a boring uneventful fight.

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I might be wrong but I think McKee will beat pitbull by attacking his legs from outside for 5 rounds. It would be a boring fight where Mckee will be the winner by being more active and use his length to keep Patricio at range. I can see him attempting some takedown and throw some jab and overhand to mix it win.

I don't think Mckee would do better in the ufc than pitbull but I just think he's a bad matchup for Patricio if he fights smart and uses his size advantage properly.

The bElLAtOr iS So mUcH MoRE eXciTIng tHan uFc crowd will really look bad if this is even half as boring as Lima's last fight. And I agree...it could be a lot less exciting than many are expecting.

Maybe. On paper it’s great I’m sure someone will cock it up.

McKee gets the stoppage W within 4 rounds

I think this plays out similar to Max vs Ortega

The bElLAtOr iS So mUcH MoRE eXciTIng tHan uFc crowd will really look bad if this is even half as boring as Lima's last fight. And I agree...it could be a lot less exciting than many are expecting.
I'm guessing Amosov is legit? Never seen him fight but he's undefeated and their champ now rigjt? How would he do over in ufc?

Mckee will dominate pitbull and send him to retirement.

I'm guessing Amosov is legit? Never seen him fight but he's undefeated and their champ now rigjt? How would he do over in ufc?
He'd probably do pretty well but he wouldn't take Usman's belt. The main point was Lima was overrated. He's lost over 20% of his career fights and has never even fought in the UFC. And he didn't live up to his billing as the dazzling, super exciting striker.

You do know this is AJ McKee and not Antonio McKee right?

Fight should be a banger

He'd probably do pretty well but he wouldn't take Usman's belt. The main point was Lima was overrated. He's lost over 20% of his career fights and has never even fought in the UFC. And he didn't live up to his billing as the dazzling, super exciting striker.

Amosov is amazing, the wrestling he displayed vs Lima was not something he'd shown before. He clearly worked on it and it was very successful. His chain wrestling was nuts. Would be beat Usman? Idk, but Lima more than likely could if Usman keeps it standing like he has.

I might be wrong but I think McKee will beat pitbull by attacking his legs from outside for 5 rounds. It would be a boring fight where Mckee will be the winner by being more active and use his length to keep Patricio at range. I can see him attempting some takedown and throw some jab and overhand to mix it win.

I don't think Mckee would do better in the ufc than pitbull but I just think he's a bad matchup for Patricio if he fights smart and uses his size advantage properly.
I'm sorry but isn't that what happened in both Volk vs. Max fights and people creamed their pants?

He's got that Khabib esque sambo game but there are a ton more wrestlers at WW then LW. Top 5 for sure, his ground game is elite, his striking is okay but he relies on people worrying about his takedowns and trips

Lima is good if he is facing someone he doesn't have to worry about taking him down, if he does, he tends to freeze and not throw since he is worried about the takedown. Hence why his last two fights against Moose and Amosov weren't as good. He will bounce back against MVP

Plus come on, he has the exact same record as UFC champs such as Charles, Jan and lost to guys who were solid UFC fighters or very easily could be.

You do know this is AJ McKee and not Antonio McKee right?

Fight should be a banger
Antonio is over 50 and was primarily an MMA wrestler. I expect the Paul brothers to call him out for a boxing match any time now.

I thought Ngannou/Lewis was gonna be a barn burner and look how that turned out. Let's wait and see is all I'm saying.

Pitbull will counter him for 5 rounds. Iz normal.

Back