People that are sleeping on Ciryl Gane.

Versez

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

This man is the real deal, everything jon jones 2.0 should had be.

A Heavyweight that move like a WW and that disarms ALL the arsenal of his ennemies, from power, speed and accuracy, they aren't any of them except Gane, don't tell me Aspinall is, maybe in 3-4 years but right now he's far from that.

WAR Ciryl on Aug.7th !!!

After that, a dream matchup with Francis Ngannou will come to fruitition. Avenge your coach Fernand Lopez Ciryl.

Hes a massive favorite.... Over 3:1. If anyones being slept on its Derrick who was also a wide underdog against Blaydes

Gane will IMO it will look like the Rozenstruik fight but no onw who follows MMA is sleeping on Gane

Eye opening I wonder how he can stay underdog after TS’s analysis

Does anyone think Lewis has a shot beyond landing a bomb on who imo is one of the most defensively sound HWs we've ever seen? No.

Nobody's sleeping on the guy who outclassed Volkov in a technical striking match. Anyone who is breathes out of their mouths.

Hey why is everyone doing that thing that no one is actually doing?!?

Well this fight is easy for the bettors because it can go either two ways, and as an mma fan you'd know what those ways are.

Some folks love coming up with their own narrative to argue against.
I think some people, myself included, have just seen Derrick Lewis get schooled to come up and win out of nowhere too many times to bet against him now.

The dude is the best worst fighter in MMA. Bob Sapp 2.0.

derrick-lewis-travis-browne-ufc-fight-night-105-22-e1508193215345.jpg

Back