How much would you be willing to pay for access to all UFC content?

sdpdude9

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just curious, let’s say the UFC was to offer a monthly subscription service that offered access to all live cards (including Ppv, prelims, etc.) and their entire past library. The service would be available on all streaming devices with easy, reliable access. What, if anything, would you be willing to pay for a service like this?

You mean like fight pass? Already got it mate. Cheap as fuck and great for historic purposes

Just curious, let’s say the UFC was to offer a monthly subscription service that offered access to all live cards (including Ppv, prelims, etc.) and their entire past library. The service would be available on all streaming devices with easy, reliable access. What, if anything, would you be willing to pay for a service like this?
I think old fights should be fucking free.
It already happened, and can ONLY be used to get more fans.
Imagine, a new fan that can look at greats form the past? he can become a hardcore fan.
But tell a new fan to pay to watch fights, and he will find something else to use his money for.

But for access to all fights (PPV included), I would say $5- $10 a month would give them a great boost of income. Don't forget, 5-10 bucks is a lot of money in some countries round the world, but accessible to most who own a computer and would otherwise stream it..

I pay $30/mo for all the UFC (and boxing etc) PPVs (and regular events) full "unlocked' cable with all premium channels and all local, international and premium sports channels, and a huge library of streaming content which includes a huge movie database and all the popular shows on Netflix, Disney +, Prime, etc.

500 bucks a year, I probably spend around that maybe more and I think there should be a discount for that level of participation.

I thought Dana shut down all the illegal streaming months ago?

Back