Drakkar Klose had the worst hype derailment I’ve seen in a while.

PlasticFishBowl

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
People forget already, but the dude was 5-1 in the UFC and going into a fight with Dariush, who we now know is a top LW.

Drakkar was winning and looking great against Dariush. Had him wobbled bad and was just about to finish him…

and then he got absolutely flatlined. It’s now been 16 months since that fight and all he’s done is get injured at weigh ins from a shove. He has no fight scheduled.

I though this dude could hit top 10 or maybe even top 5, but now it looks like just getting ranked will be a tall task for him. He’s getting old.

Best thing he's done was beat Lando, I don't think he's really hyped up or anything.

People forget already, but the dude was 5-1 in the UFC and going into a fight with Dariush, who we now know is a top LW.

Drakkar was winning and looking great against Dariush. Had him wobbled bad and was just about to finish him…

and then he got absolutely flatlined. It’s now been 16 months since that fight and all he’s done is get injured at weigh ins from a shove. He has no fight scheduled.

I though this dude could hit top 10 or maybe even top 5, but now it looks like just getting ranked will be a tall task for him. He’s getting old.

How can you derail something that didn't exist in the first place

Reactions: HHJ
375x500.2069.jpg

Hes well rounded but he is aging in a lighter division which spells trouble. Stevens should absolutely be held accountable for his injury and missing a year off his career. Bush league UFC.

There were no expectations placed upon him at any point so there can be any disappointment about his current status. I've never even seen anyone refer to him as a future title contender or even a possible top 5 lightweight.

Dom Reyes wins.
Honorable mention, what's his name from Germany, oltawicexhink. Lol.
Nest up, Sean O'Malley

Back