Alessio Sakara

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
His roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management

i'm not referring to whether you the sherdog poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to dana, joe silva or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these fighters to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can dana make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of sakara's age). to me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like fedor would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think sakara is anywhere near in the same boat

but lets stay on topic, what makes Sakara the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

Bro I didn't understand a single fuck.
And I'm not THAT bad in english.

edit: Oh guess it's something that was posted before I was here.
Feelsbadman

I was actually thinking about that legendary thread a couple of days ago, for real.

BetterGrotesqueHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back