What's with Colby Covington always calling cops on people?

You posted two videos,

One of him being assaulted and outnumbered
One of him being assaulted by a HW with a weapon.

If he responded, you'd call him savage. If he calls the cops you call him a coward.

The real story? Your obsession with celebrities.

Love or hate Colby but his outlandish behavior and over the top comments has threads about him all over the main page.

Getting more attention than a lot of guys do after a fight.

I think Conor was throwing a tantrum post fight and meant what he said. I think Colby is self aware enough to know he will look like a major POS saying this stuff but he doesn't care because he knows it makes headlines.

Love or hate Colby but his outlandish behavior and over the top comments has threads about him all over the main page.

I think Conor was throwing a tantrum post fight and meant what he said. I think Colby is self aware enough to know he will look like a major POS saying this stuff but he doesn't care because he knows it makes headlines.
But it doesn't transfer to ppv sells. Check his fight ratings, dude is dud.

He's a prize fighter. He made 500k for fighting Usman and over 300k for fighting Woodley. You understand how much he makes if he fights in the street, right?

You can't run your mouth, insult people and expect no repercussions.
I've come to the conculusion this forum has a lot of sheltered suburban dweeps

Sherdog headlines. Not actual headlines. Colby will always be fringe no matter what. I hate Conor but Colby will never be 1/100th of what Conor is to the mainstream

Of course I agree but if you don't run your mouth you wind up like Mighty Mouse or what was going to happen to Colby before he invented the MAGA Idiot persona.

You posted two videos,

One of him being assaulted and outnumbered
One of him being assaulted by a HW with a weapon.

If he responded, you'd call him savage. If he calls the cops you call him a coward.

The real story? Your obsession with celebrities.

-It's called talking shit & not backing it up. Call it promoting a fight if you want, but if you run your mouth you should be ready to back it up when the moment hits. It doesn't matter if you're talking shit to a group of people, or one person way bigger then you. If you can't back up the crap you talk, then keep your mouth shut. Simple

It’s what lawful citizens do. They’re supposed to be professional MMA fighters, not street thugs.

<{hughesimpress}>
images

wrong every Fighter must protect his honor on the street, Rocky 5 style.

MMA is also an entertainment business so yes you can. Causing a stir=more views. These guys are all professionals and know what their doing.

Back