Media Brandon Moreno eating Tacos with Schaub

For sure Moreno knows a thing or two about legit tacos. And actually, I enjoy these episodes from Brendan's channel

It’s incredible how easily Moreno defeated Fig in the 2nd fight.

Either Moreno is for real or Fig was just overrated after beating the brakes off of Joe Benny-Olivi.

WTF, they don't start eating tacos until 18 minutes in???

On a funny side note Schaubs half Mexican sons speak Spanish and talk shit to him. But he can’t understand them lmaoo

On a funny side note Schaubs half Mexican sons speak Spanish and talk shit to him. But he can’t understand them lmaoo

Does he speak any Italian? I heard they're mutually intelligible to a small extent lol. idk.

Even after factoring in exchange rate, those tacos are dirt cheap compared to what we pay in Canada for tacos

So, you mean a Mexican eating tacos is in any way thread worthy.

Gtfo.

No text posts of Shale/Squab youtube or IG or TMZ shit should just be a bannable offense. They already have an oversaturation of PR/Media, stop already, let them fade away as they should.

He was recently hanging out with CLENelo - better hope that those are not the same tacos that CLENelo likes.

And these are LA Tacos so there very good too. Best Mexican Food in States is in San Diego and LA.
Have you had any in Chicago? Those are damn good too. I've had Mexican food in all those places, but not Texas, which is next on the list.

And these are LA Tacos so there very good too. Best Mexican Food in States is in San Diego and LA.

Yup, I am very aware of LA tacos! Been there before, we do have some good spots in Toronto but as a whole, can't compare to LA & SD for sure!

Back