Media Khamzat Chimaev's insane handspeed and shadowboxing

Only started stroking 3 years ago
tenor.gif

Looks like someone messed with frame rate to make it look more impressive.

Khamzats striking is average and there is a reason he ducked the Luke Rockhold fight. Khamzat would have gotten tooled on feet and on the ground.

On a serious note, that’s some good shadow boxing. If you’re serious about your hands shadow boxing is the best way to do it. I remember Canor couldn’t even shadow box correctly in the lead up to the Floyd fight

Looks like someone messed with frame rate to make it look more impressive.

Khamzats striking is average and there is a reason he ducked the Luke Rockhold fight. Khamzat woudl have gotten tooled on feet and on the ground.
Rockhold is a glass jaw and has a wildly overrated ground game

Chimaev by 1st rd KO

some mma manager should hire me to do social media, people love my posts here, think about it

Rockhold is a glass jaw and has a wildly overrated ground game

Chimaev by 1st rd KO

The mistake your making is assuming Khamzat striking is on same level as people like Jan, Yoel, Bisping. Luke has only lost to best of the best and they all had good striking that caught his glass chin.

Khamzat does not have better striking than any of the people that beat Luke. Khamzats real attribute is his wrestling but Rockhold poses alot of threats there.

Lol at saying Rockholds ground game is overrated. He seriously has some of the best BJJ in all of UFC. He made fantastic grapplers like Weidman look like noobs.

It's good that he does more than the simple 1-2 while shadow boxing as most MMA fighters really just stop there sadly.

The mistake your making is assuming Khamzat striking is on same level as people like Jan, Yoel, Bisping. Luke has only lost to best of the best and they all had good striking that caught his glass chin.

Khamzat does not have better striking than any of the people that beat Luke. Khamzats real attribute is his wrestling but Rockhold poses alot of threats there.

Lol at saying Rockholds ground game is overrated. He seriously has some of the best BJJ in all of UFC. He made fantastic grapplers like Weidman look like noobs.
His sweeps are fucking art

Back