I get the feeling Dillashaw wouldn’t have been busted by USADA if he had beaten Cejudo

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It just seems weird that no top 5 fighters get busted by USADA post WME purchase.

Jon Jones fails drug tests and we don’t hear about it.

Yoel Romero, Paulo Costa, all the suspicious dudes are passing test after test. Izzy with the gyno.

But every now and then they throw some guy to the wolves, usually some Russian or Brazilian that no one knows or cares about to show that Usada is working.

I think Dillashaw was sacrificed as an example because he got KO’d in the first round by Cejudo when Dana wanted to shut down the division.

If USADA really cared about catching cheaters, why was Jones allowed to keep fighting?

I have a feeling he would have had a contract dispute like a certain LHW that recently sat out over a year after moving up a division and still doesn't have a fight booked...

I have a feeling he would have had a contract dispute like a certain LHW that recently sat out over a year after moving up a division and still doesn't have a fight booked...
If Jones failed a drug test for a new substance he doesn't receive a suspension, he receives a lifetime ban.

I wouldn't be surprised, there has to be some gentleman's agreement in the backroom. But then we get the UFC 200 debacle with Lesnar that kind of blew up in their face. I'm on the fence. Think the top guys afford the best chemists and steroid teams to mask it.

Tests are tests. I don't think the USADA would have swept his test under the rug.

Look back at others...I just don't think the USADA would have given TJ the red carpet even if he won. That guy has been under suspicion prior to the fight.

Look at TJ now. Beat Sandhagen, but did not look close to what he looked like 2-3 years prior...

It just seems weird that no top 5 fighters get busted by USADA post WME purchase.

Jon Jones fails drug tests and we don’t hear about it.

Yoel Romero, Paulo Costa, all the suspicious dudes are passing test after test. Izzy with the gyno.

But every now and then they throw some guy to the wolves, usually some Russian or Brazilian that no one knows or cares about to show that Usada is working.

I think Dillashaw was sacrificed as an example because he got KO’d in the first round by Cejudo when Dana wanted to shut down the division.

If USADA really cared about catching cheaters, why was Jones allowed to keep fighting?
<EdgyBrah>

Back