Rumored Combate Global Close to Overtaking The UFC

tenor.gif

Are both those totals global or just domestic numbers? I can't imagine that even a few thousand people pay for paramount plus, so that's surprising to me. Good for them.

Who talks about it though.. some huge Latino social media forum perhaps..

So looking at it that would be TUDN, Univision and Paramount + viewers and possibly Facebook Live. So some of that isn't behind a paywall if you have a Spanish TV package. Vs UFC being behind the ESPN+ paywall and it being a poorly rated card going into it. Ah, that's why it's not apples to apples.

I wonder what the Combate Global...global broadcast deals are like compared to the UFC being on TV for free in other countries, and I've heard DAZN in places too.

Good for them finding a market and getting theirs with fighters not many are familiar with.

nahh.

Combate is another thing with another public. Campbell Mclaren is the CEO so i think this is a good sign since he co founded and produce some UFC events during the SEG days.

but first and foremost, this is a MMA show for the latin demographic ( i haven't seen any event so that's my fault) but the fact Univision bought some shares and they're expanding to Europe and making a 4 countries tourney, it's a sign they're doing good

but to say the UFC is dead? nah. Far from it, but they're getting enough competition from other orgs. i don't count Bellator they are doing things with the butt cheeks instead of using the hands (MVP-Lima 2... pffff)

Back