Media DC on Conors Abdulmanap tweet: Its a cry for help

in our defense, we knew he needed help long ago...

By the way, this guy admitting he liked Conor's trash talk before because it was not personal.... I think he is full of shit.
He called Siver a Nazi, trashed Aldo, his humble upcoming and about him as a champion, throwing bottles at Diaz team, doly in the bus... he was very personal and it was bad taste. The only reason people liked, was because he was winning.
Kind of like how Ronda had so many fans until she lost... then everyone was a hater.

Last edited:

By the way, this guy admitting he liked Conor's trash talk before because it was not personal.... I think he is full of shit.
He called Siver a Nazi, trashed Aldo, his humble upcoming and about him as a champion... he was very personal and it was bad taste. The only reason people liked, was because he was winning.
Kind of like how Ronda had so many fans until she lost... then everyone was a hater.

Immature morons liked his trash talk. Conor has been disliked by a lot of people for a long time. I've never liked the guy, i've always thought he was a massive douchebag.

The trash talk you're mentioning is not the same as making fun of someones dead father. Conor is super bitter and i've always known that if he stopped winning he would resort to saying things like this or start acting out even more. I mean if he talked like that when he was winning, it's not hard to imagine he would act like an even bigger piece of shit if he started losing.

Immature morons liked his trash talk. Conor has been disliked by a lot of people for a long time. I've never liked the guy, i've always thought he was a massive douchebag.

The trash talk you're mentioning is not the same as making fun of someones dead father. Conor is super bitter and i've always known that if he stopped winning he would resort to saying things like this or start acting out even more. I mean if he talked like that when he was winning, it's not hard to imagine he would act like an even bigger piece of shit if he started losing.
I don't disagree, but my point is that it was already in very poor taste.
And yes, it sounds more desperate now, but again, remember the dolly incident and all the despicable behavior he had while at the top.
It was not as desperate, and I don't think we had anyone (as important) dead for him to joke before Covid took Abdulmanap, so there's that as well.

Conor is only hated by a very very small and very vocal minority.

Last edited:
Conor on DC being drunk at press conferences:

“It’s a cry for help.”

So if this is a cry for help, which everyone can see that it is, who's answering that call exactly?

Dana?
The UFC?
Endeavour?
His management team?

Someone gonna step up here, or are we just going to keep pretending we're okay with it because MMA is just a trash sport? Anyone wanting to elevate MMA from the gutter, or is it too time intensive and expensive?

He called Siver a Nazi, trashed Aldo, his humble upcoming and about him as a champion... he was very personal and it was bad taste. The only reason people liked, was because he was winning.
He may not have seen it. Not a lot of people have known about siver's trash talk. The highlights of press conference clips don't include that. Him and Nate was relatively clean, The aldo fight he said one thing about the favela. That's it.

Can you imagine any judge on Earth talking about a serial rapist/assaulter of elderly/person threatening to kill wife and kids as being a guy who needs to be helped? That judge would be crucified on national television.

but here in MMA, no depravity is too much. Endless excuse after excuse after excuse.

love DC but stop fucking excusing dogshit subhuman behavior.

Back