Is Colby capable of KO'ing Usman?

Portland8242

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He has not-so-good power so he'll need to put it on him with a bunch of volume or maybe a well placed head kick or something.

Colby has never been much of a head kicker IIRC but I imagine he won't want to give Usman a chance to take him down.

Yes, he never put power behind his punches because he doesnt need to. Now he will

tenor.gif

We know he is capable of having more people think he was ahead on the scorecards going into the final round of their first fight than people who thought marty was ahead.
He can win and that’s what matters. Colby was ahead on the scorecards going into the final round of the first fight. Usman’s chin is also suspect. A lightweight Gilbert almost KTFOed marty

Last edited:
He has not-so-good power so he'll need to put it on him with a bunch of volume or maybe a well placed head kick or something.
Colby is not a volume puncher.
And he has no KO power.

Can it happen? Well, I guess it can, but chances are, if there's a KO, it will be Usman putting Colby to sleep.

Yes !
This time,
is gonna go FSA !
Full Speed Ahead

Colby can only win by 10-9 decision rounds. He cant be dangerous on the feet or be dangerous on the ground.

I hate these type of decision fighters. Luckily Usman has developed, because he too was the same decision fighter like Colby.

Colby is not a volume puncher.
And he has no KO power.

Can it happen? Well, I guess it can, but chances are, if there's a KO, it will be Usman putting Colby to sleep.
did you see the lawler fight? granted, not the heaviest puncher, but volume is something he can put together

Back