Who is Murphy (Shev’s next opponent) and is she any good?

Just noticed that Shev vs Murphy is the co main event to Volk vs City and Diaz vs Lawler

View attachment 870575

Murphy grew up in a small town in Alaska. Her father was killed in a plane crash when she was 11, causing issues that led to drinking, using drugs and dropping out of high school.Murphy said about starting martial arts: "I took my son to a Jiu Jitsu class in late 2009, and I took the class with him to encourage him. I fell in love with it and started going all the time. I began training MMA about 3 months later, and took my first pro fight 3 months after that. I did not have any amateur fights." She attended nursing school but dropped out to pursue a career in mixed martial arts.

I like Lauren Murphy but she isn’t that good. She is going get run over. But she is very nice lady I guess

Last edited:
Well shit. It's 3 5 - round fights in the same card, again.
Can count on Val to abbreviate proceedings, though.

Valentina has no real contenders in her division anymore. In fact I'd say the skill level in WMMA is the lowest its ever been as the girls spend more time making Instagram and Onlyfans content as opposed to actually training. Jessica Eye was the closest thing we had to a real contender and after she lost to Valentina she has been losing a lot. New girls are afraid of the 125 pound division and are choosing the 115, and 135 more often. WMMA is in a bad, bad spot right now. Only bright spot non champion is the Brazilian ace ji jitsu Mom with the fine booty.

That chick was super annoying on the ultimate fighter with eddie alvarez and justin gaethje

She is a former crackhead
with that face I would have never guessed....
10652-1572254328.jpg

She's tough, but her skill level is not high. She started training late in life and it shows. Valentina has been training her entire life.
She has basically no chance.

She’s gutsy I’ll give her that

Her face just screams it.
First time I saw her fight I turned to my wife and we both agreed she must be both from the UK and a crackhead.
We weren't right about being from the UK, but if you do enough crack, you *look* like a UK methhead.

She looks like some kind of snake

Her face just screams it.
First time I saw her fight I turned to my wife and we both agreed she must be both from the UK and a crackhead.
We weren't right about being from the UK, but if you do enough crack, you *look* like a UK methhead.
Methheads looks same everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back