I never liked it when this promoter spoke on the mic.

That whole segment was a fiasco.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-6300cc71f18ca725b.gif

Something about how Scott Coker speaks irks me. As if he just simply can't string a sentence together. He has the same expression no matter who he introduces. Fedor, Tito, Shamrock, doesn't matter.

Do you love Scott Coker's mouth?

I fucking love so much about this.

1) Jimmy Smith refusing to let go of the mic at any point for some reason as if his hand was superglued to it.

2) Justin McCully wearing two masks

3) Them not explaining who Justin McCully was as if people would somehow automatically know.

4) Tito's weird scripted double lunge thing which he does mid sentence for some reason while he's saying something that isn't even aggressive.

5) "Come on, give it to me Tito"

6) "The bad boy is back baby, yeeeeah"

I fucking love so much about this.

1) Jimmy Smith refusing to let go of the mic at any point for some reason as if his hand was superglued to it.

2) Justin McCully wearing two masks

3) Them not explaining who Justin McCully was as if people would somehow automatically know.

4) Tito's weird scripted double lunge thing which he does mid sentence for some reason while he's saying something that isn't even aggressive.

5) "Come on, give it to me Tito"

6) "The bad boy is back baby, yeeeeah"
Don't forget "...get it on..."

Sounds deviant.

Something about how Scott Coker speaks irks me. As if he just simply can't string a sentence together. He has the same expression no matter who he introduces. Fedor, Tito, Shamrock, doesn't matter.

He always comes across to me as someone who feels out of place.

Scotts a legend been a promoter since the early 80's. Was happy when Bellator moved on from Bjorn

This is an instance where I don't think it was staged.
But it was hilarious!

B-league-ator needs to change its name. Horrible title. Strikeforce was the shit, why can't Coker do it right again.

Did you not like the tournament format or specifically Bjorn? Just curious.
Bjorn just did some things I wasnt a fan of. I had a couple of guys that had deals with bellator and we had issues with payment and travel stuff. When we addressed the issues with him he got confrontational. Iv known Scott for years and hes very approachable and if there is any type of issue him and his staff deal with things quickly. Just a ton of respect for Scott and what hes done for fighters and for the sport

Back