Colby On Usman using EPO: Ive heard first hand from people that he trained with. Some people that I may have wrestled college with that said the same thing. I know hes going to be doing it [EPO] theres ways to get around it the test. There not blood test, just piss tests here and there. They are not gonna blood test him[Usman]. There gonna let him get away with it. But you know you gotta live with that, the rest of your life. You gotta live with that in your conscious, that you had to cheat your whole way thru your career.

I know I am an all natural American. I worked the hard way, blue collar, earned it, blood, sweat and tears. This is earned to the very core, to the very root. Naturally, I didnt cheat, I didnt cut corners. I took the long way to get here.

You know he[Usman] has to live with that and hes gonna have problems later in life you know. His organs, all that stuffs gonna shut down, hes taking years off his life. But thats the choice he has to live with, if thats what he wants to do thats what hes doing.

Source: Submission radio interview today

He's already setting up excuses for when he loses. Kinda like his hero Trump whining about how the election was gonna be rigged years before the actual election,

Sounds to me like someone is taking the loss pretty personally.

Colby On Usman using EPO: Ive heard first hand from people that he trained with. Some people that I may have wrestled college with that said the same thing. I know hes going to be doing it [EPO] theres ways to get around it the test. There not blood test, just piss tests here and there. They are not gonna blood test him[Usman]. There gonna let him get away with it. But you know you gotta live with that, the rest of your life. You gotta live with that in your conscious, that you had to cheat your whole way thru your career.

I know I am an all natural American. I worked the hard way, blue collar, earned it, blood, sweat and tears. This is earned to the very core, to the very root. Naturally, I didnt cheat, I didnt cut corners. I took the long way to get here.

You know he[Usman] has to live with that and hes gonna have problems later in life you know. His organs, all that stuffs gonna shut down, hes taking years off his life. But thats the choice he has to live with, if thats what he wants to do thats what hes doing.

Source: Submission radio interview today

Tbh I low key believe Colby here think hes telling truth about Usman
COlby, a known bullshiter, attacking the champion, and the guy that beat him last.
Yes, he is very neutral and has no reason to lie...:rolleyes:

On a funny side note Colby is walking out with Lil Wayne for his fight
R.80b073a58d7928de6d8f093c019cad3a

I mean If you had to guess correctly whether Usman was on stuff or not and your life depended on it.....who is going with Usman being natty???
Its superhuman that usman has the cardio he does with his physique. He should have similar levels to tyron one would think

So Colby comments they won’t blood test but only urine as if it’s a cover up. I currently work for a lab that does a lot of drug screenings, however only looking for prescription and illicit drugs and not for PEDs, so I’m not too familiar with them. In general, urine is much better for detecting prescription/illicit drugs than blood because it has a much longer window. Does anybody with more relevant PED knowledge know if this also the case with things like EPO? A quick google search indicated the tests have similar efficacy but I don’t know.

Back