Mark hunt vs santos

Few fighters had a more enjoyable career to watch then Mark Hunt, going back to his K1 days. Just pure violence out of a stout, loose cannon of a man. He was a perfect fit in the UFC where divisions are striker heavy.

I remember that fight was infamous for this pic and it REALLY rustled Sherdog's jimmies.

20130525102538_aaaa.JPG

Few fighters had a more enjoyable career to watch then Mark Hunt, going back to his K1 days. Just pure violence out of a stout, loose cannon of a man. He was a perfect fit in the UFC where divisions are striker heavy.
Hunt vs Sefo was one of the most entertaining fights if not thee most, even if they were completely idiotic and barbaric lol.

is hunto retired? he said he wanted 5 more mma fights after ufc...but i think maybe it was a lie and he's out from mma

He had quite a few tricks up his sleeve, including his walk off to avoid engaging on the ground. Imo underrated, but would've had a more successful career if he had worked more on his defensive wrestling, defensive bjj, and conditioning.

What an amazing performance by jds. He looked great. Also not many heavyweights are stopping fights with spinning wheel kicks. The guy was an athletic freak in his prime. Hope people remember how good he once was.

His fight with black beast reminds you how good a 100 year old mark hunt still was vs the new generation of HW talent

My favourite hunt fights though are all k-1 related: JLB, mirko and sefo

the amount of damage he took in the JLB fights alone (not to mention from one of the hardest hitters of all time) should have been enough to end a career or two

I wonder if the fight would have been more competitive if Hunt hadn't broken his toe.

Who would have thought Hunt would have as much success in the UFC as he did after he got kimurad by Sean McCorkle.

Really fun to follow at the time.

is hunto retired? he said he wanted 5 more mma fights after ufc...but i think maybe it was a lie and he's out from mma
I’m assuming he is low key retired. He had some head injury issues where he almost couldn’t fight right? Too tough to admit it and just fading away slowly without saying anything.

wYh_NL9NJZ-zGGMP1_nG1oKnl9z8imNQsmPzGU7y2zRPF9Lso4lFOL1KgwfBFS-LhfLAgFl_3yGm7QH41d4jNyxMLEldpblhjSQhTbDvMxknNwvWIS8aEHi0aI-tn43JpFk59KWW3DqOi0g8oqI4

OaX6Xg7Y3B6yY9ynFpbLhRrvFhX7gWpMykTTeKX3s6Jc13Ws1tilC_BeKZWCt-nMx5pzSarMhGv151RPxMS3rvf6Y_xVEITDDRJGNr-YngNjVVIrJWu3E3YOuEKOpqTwPDoyQg

It was a great fight.
No would ever think that it would end with a spinning head kick lol.

Back