Miguel Torres and Conor...

The UFC Brander Collector

Pimp Andrew
@Brown
Reaction score
So Torres got snuffed ASAP for quoting a bad rape "joke".
I am perfectly fine with that. It was very stupid of him. At least should have gotten a serious warning.

Conor is gloating about the death of a fighter's father/mentor/trainer...

Nothing from the UFC.
How far can he go with his jail free card because the UFC is all about just greed?

I am perfectly fine with that. It was very stupid of him. At least should have gotten a serious warning.
Nah, it was a quote from a cable television show. If it's fine to be put on cable TV, with all the censors they have, it's fine to tweet.

Conor is gloating about the death of a fighter's father/mentor/trainer...

Nothing from the UFC.
How far can he go with his jail free card because the UFC is all about just greed?
Forest made a rape joke at the same time as Miguel and all he had to do was apologize.

Bringing Miguel Torres up from the shadow realm just to start a Conor thread.

Pathetic mate.

This is how the real world works boys and girls. Once you grow up maybe you’ll realize it.

If your employer likes you, you get away with more. If they don’t - you’re screwed.

The truest shoop in the history of shoops?

1921a082bd78bcfdfdab942eafe3772a.jpg

WEC Torres was awesome. I hated he got cut over that, but understood. If McRat didn’t generate tons of $$, he would’ve been cut after the bus incident. Dude is probably pushing the limits assuming he’s untouchable. Unfortunately it’ll probably take one of those Me Too cases for him to go down.

Back