Media Colby on Usman's EPO allegations: pimples over his back & his face. He's not going thru puerbty

They are all on something or they must have great genetics+ extremely healthy lifestyle. Truth is, making progress is not just how hard you train but how well you recover!

Recovery is a skill in itself. These guys like to party and have a good time which is horrible for recovery.

Chuck and Conor have shit lifestyle and it shows with their decline.

Colby talks so much crap but I do think Kamaru has a suspicious build.

That's not a side effect of EPO ffs.
Its amazing to me how nobody knows exactly what it is.
Neither on here or twitter.
Here, maybe... but twitter? Lol.

I've actually learned quite a bit about PEDs thanks to reading sherposts, not that I remember all/any of it.

Does EPO even cause acne? He’s reaching here, steroids cause acne
Also dirt, black heads, and clogged pores. Females get pimples from wearing make up. Pimples don't go away with age. Back pimples seem to be gauged differently though, most seem to think it's fishy when it comes to back pimples.

The way Colby talks and acts (e.g. "balls deep"), I don't think he's gone through puberty either

It's a term not used by people not gone through puberty. It's inherently sexual and has been popularized by the Hodge twins 13 years ago, who have a (young) adult audience. So that's a pretty weak diss, IMO. I get Colby can be cringe, but that shouldn't have to mean the retorts to him are weak too.

Imagine if it were true, it'd mean Colby is a different specimen for performing the way he did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back