Media Colby on Dustin's win: Fluke injury..Show Conor respect.

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

"If I do see you in the streets of south florida, I guarantee I'm not holding back and I'm going to drop you on the fucking concrete, you piece of shit"

Last edited:
Colby knows he's gonna get mopped by Usman so he's trying to set up his next relevancy

Colby definitely looked ready to fight Werdum on the streets. This guy doesn't mean a single word he says. Why do we continue to post his bullshit?

Have a friend who helped with his family's start up on some south Florida beach, he was off when Colby came thru but was there when Kamaru came thru anyway, based on that I bet Usman and Covington pass each other on the streets all the time and don't scrap. What a bunch of shit. Don't talk about it Colby, be about it. J/K don't fight on the streets, please do it in the cage while I'm watching live.

Colby definitely looked ready to fight Werdum on the streets. This guy doesn't mean a single word he says. Why do we continue to post his bullshit?
It's clearly a work, but its more like a car wreck. Can't look away lol. It makes it much sweeter when he's beat too.

Man, It will be gratifying when Usman breaks that jaw again.

Why start 3 Colbie threads simultaneously? Any self-respecting sherdogger should just not spread this sort of drivel IMO. That’s white/yellow belt shit..

Why have you made 3 different threads on the same video? Personally I don't think one was needed, just shit posting from an attention whore (Colby, not you).

Pussy
Y1Ldfw.gif

Back