Who should Miesha Tate* fight next?

MyFavSport

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
She looked solid in her comeback fight.
Its a whole new division different opponents out for her now.
I dont know anything so I thought I'd ask experts

Edit. Just looked at the rankings using the internet. It has some good gals but full of fighters I dont know and past primes like mcmann and davis.

Last edited:
She looked solid in her comeback fight.
Its a whole new division different opponents out for her now.
I dont know anything so I thought I'd ask experts
She probably doesn't want to fight any prospects or anyone ranked lower than her. Maybe a Holly Holm rematch, or Germaine De Randamie?

Angela White please.

images

She probably doesn't want to fight any prospects or anyone ranked lower than her. Maybe a Holly Holm rematch, or Germaine De Randamie?

A Holly Holm rematch makes a lot of sense, I feel she should be only taking fights against those of her vintage.

She specifically said she wanted to fight Yana which sounds like a good pick. Ketlen is ranked between them so that would be a good one too. (She's fighting next month though.)

She can work her way up to GDR or Holly.

Could care less, she quit when she fought Amanda. I dont care who she fights from here on out as we know what she brings to the table.

I still wonder if all the good strikers with atleast decent TDD would be too much for her. Miesha maybe doesn't have the speed or footwork to deal with that. She is pretty basic on the feet.

Could care less, she quit when she fought Amanda. I dont care who she fights from here on out as we know what she brings to the table.
I've seen 2 posts from you and they are the worst takes ever. LOL.
Yep, Meisha the quitter. Not Amanda the world beater. Meisha was down against Holms and Hail Mary subbed her and never gave up on herself. Meisha has never quit in a fight. Get out of here.
Dropping-Tate.gif

She won't, but she should fight Holly Holm next. Even a 40 year old Holly will be a very tough fight for her. Of course, she would stall it like she did before when Holly wanted an immediate rematch, she instead picked Amanda thinking she would be easier to beat. Of course, everyone knows how she got bulldozed.

If she is serious about fighting for the title, then she should fight Aspen Ladd
She turned down Ladd (according to a tweet about Ladd’s next fight), which considering her supposed desire to get to the belt was a little surprising.

She’s just a name.
Nothing will come of her fighting.

She specifically said she wanted to fight Yana which sounds like a good pick. Ketlen is ranked between them so that would be a good one too. (She's fighting next month though.)

She can work her way up to GDR or Holly.

Interesting. Yeah I'd think she'd want to work her way up.

Back