TJ getting surgery

It’s a good thing Cory showed mercy and ignored attacking the injured knee the entire fight….

Beat WAAAHnhagen with one leg coming off a two year layoff… BEAST.

82a5dab5620963ab53473671c6e93615.gif

It’s crazy sandhagen gave il him way too much mercy during that fight , I hope the young man will take it as a lesson to not let it granted to the judges

Everybody was counting TJ out here too. I knew he was going to win when came back looking and talking like the old TJ. Cory has the size but he doesn’t have that type of experience…not yet.

I lost $250 bucks on Sandhagen because he has no fight IQ and let a crippled zombie steal the decision.
You lost 50 because the judges are corrupt. Cory rocked him twice in the first, out struck him, put him on the surgeon’s table and somehow lost that round. This news of his knee being gone is just further proof you were right.

Last edited:
Everybody was counting TJ out here too. I knew he was going to win when came back looking and talking like the old TJ. Cory has the size but he doesn’t have that type of experience…not yet.

You knew he was going to win a controversial split decision where his face got completely mutilated?

TJ looks like he fought a lawnmower and lost.

I lost $250 bucks on Sandhagen because he has no fight IQ and let a crippled zombie steal the decision.

I won $75 on it. But yeah. Same energy.

Thought my money was gone. Couldn’t even cash out. Then mid third when they unfroze the odds I was like “holy shit. Sand is gonna let him have this”

Thank god it's not too bad.
I'm pumped TJ to get his belt back

Damn Sandhagen wrecked his knee and STILL couldn't finish him?

<36>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back