Fighters that are tricky matchups for the champ, but not good enough to go through the ranks

Back in the day, I thought a pre banned Palhares was the only welterweight with a chance to beat GSP. But I don’t think he could have made it there even without his issue

Same fold, Ryan Hall would be worrisome to Volkanoski

Till very well may fight Adesanya someday, because it's a fight Izzy wants.

That said, Till got outstruck by Whittaker who got sparked by Adessnya. Adesanya beats Till by dominant decision in a staring contest.

Till very well may fight Adesanya someday, because it's a fight Izzy wants.

That said, Till got outstruck by Whittaker who got sparked by Adessnya. Adesanya beats Till by dominant decision in a staring contest.
Till/Whittaker was fairly competitive until Whittaker destroyed Till's leg. I wouldnt count Till out.

Michael Johnson
<Moves>

Black Beast. Or too soon?

Till/Whittaker was fairly competitive until Whittaker destroyed Till's leg. I wouldnt count Till out.
Till won me over with that fight even in loss. I thoroughly enjoyed the shit out of it. Can't wait for him to heal up. Hope he can actually put his stake in the MW division.

Currently?
Aldo would beat everyone except Yan or Sandhagen I think. He would be close with Dillashaw, but he's at that moment where any fight he can fall off due to his age.

Yair would beat most but i don't think he's at the elite of FW.

Gilbert maybe? He can't beat Usman, Leon is pretty well rounded, but Gilbert is a heavier hitter.

Back in the day, I thought a pre banned Palhares was the only welterweight with a chance to beat GSP. But I don’t think he could have made it there even without his issue

Same fold, Ryan Hall would be worrisome to Volkanoski
I feel like Volk would just squash Hall. Plus, I'm pretty sure Volk has done a fair bit of work with Craig Jones, and I imagine that he might have learned some leg lock defence.

Currently?
Aldo would beat everyone except Yan or Sandhagen I think. He would be close with Dillashaw, but he's at that moment where any fight he can fall off due to his age.

Gilbert maybe? He can't beat Usman, Leon is pretty well rounded, but Gilbert is a heavier hitter.
Never considered it, but TJ vs Aldo is a fight I really want to see

Currently?

Or historically. I remember when Guillard was on a 5 fight win streak just killing dudes, Edgar was the champ at the time.

Thought Guillard was a bad matchup for him.

Back