Please don't Chuck....Please

DRstrange

don't do weed
Banned
Reaction score
Chuck Liddell teases interest in bare-knuckle fighting: ‘If they’re interested, come and talk to me’ (msn.com)

“It would all have to depend,” Liddell said during the broadcast. “We’d have to talk about it. Yeah, if they pay enough money, sure. It all depends on what they come up with. We can talk about it. If they’re interested come and talk to me.”

Liddell added that he has chatted with BKFC President Dave Feldman in the past but didn’t say if they’d ever discussed a possible return to the ring.

Liddell, 51, hasn’t competed since 2018 when he suffered a first-round knockout loss to longtime rival Tito Ortiz in a fight for the now defunct Golden Boy MMA.

OIP (9).jpg

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Fighters fight right? Better this than him Joe Schilling random dudes. Shit BJ tried that but ended up getting KO'd himself. Some fighters will always find an excuse to fight. I don't think he's broke.

There's no reason these guys who at one point had millions of dollars should go broke. A total ass clown of a Financial Advisor can easily average a 10% return yearly. A few mill can last you forever, especially living somewhere cheap as fuck like Las Vegas.

Fighters fight right? Better this than him Joe Schilling random dudes. Shit BJ tried that but ended up getting KO'd himself. Some fighters will always find an excuse to fight. I don't think he's broke.
I agree, Fighters fight but that's where friends and family need to step in and stop the bullshit from happening. 51 years old with god knows how much brain damage already. The people who wanna see Chuck fight nowadays are sick in the damn head.

Liddell, 51, hasn’t competed since 2018 when he suffered a first-round knockout loss to longtime rival Tito Ortiz in a fight for the now defunct Golden Boy MMA.

View attachment 870442

Fuck, considering how slow and stiff he looked VS Tito, I'll fight chuck liddel in BKFC. Hit me up, chuck! Keyboard warrior calling you out!

If he wants to and doctors approve it...let him fight. I for one am not interested in watching it though, I have no many fond memories of the Icemans LHW reign well over a decade ago that were tarnished to shit when he fought Tito and lost. He is stiff, slow and has zero chin....but again this is his choice...his health, if he wants to then fuck anyone trying to stop him.

Back