I wish Jones could own up like TJ

GOAT.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When TJ Dillashaw tested positive for EPO it felt like his career was over. He got tons of hate and was suspended for 2 years. Unlike Jon Jones, TJ owned up to his wrong doings, did his time like a man and surprisingly he's back on the mix because be came back CLEAN and in amazing shape and put on a gutsy performance and will most likely be fighting for a title.

It seems like the sport has forgiven him and he had a lot of support in his last fight. Why couldn't Jon Jones do the same thing and own up to his cheating? After all he tested positive on 3 different occasions and still some how denies it. It's almost sociopathic like Ted Bundy defending himself in court. Why can't Jones own up like TJ? I think he underestimates how much respect he'd win back by keeping it 100 and the time away would have been the same either way. Why not come clean?

A lot of support? The sport has forgiven him? Not sure what you were reading lately.

A lot of support? The sport has forgiven him? Not sure what you were reading lately.

He had an insane amount if support on Twitter and it even felt like the commentators were supporting him.

Last edited:
If wishes and buts were candies and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Jones actually being accountable is like a stand-up routine.

He had insane amount if support on Twitter and it even felt like the commentators were supporting him.

We must have been reading/watching different things. Haha. But I do agree Jones is a bigger scumbag than TJ.

Let's be honest here. If there was any chance for TJ to find excuses as Jones did, he would have done it as well. But with TJ it was done, he was caught and had to own up to it.

TJ owned up because he had no other choice, we were all suspecting him anyway after Cody exposed him.

When TJ Dillashaw tested positive for EPO it felt like his career was over. He got tons of hate and was suspended for 2 years. Unlike Jon Jones, TJ owned up to his wrong doings, did his time like a man and surprisingly he's back on the mix because be came back CLEAN and in amazing shape and put on a gutsy performance and will most likely be fighting for a title.

It seems like the sport has forgiven him and he had a lot of support in his last fight. Why couldn't Jon Jones do the same thing and own up to his cheating? After all he tested positive on 3 different occasions and still some how denies it. It's almost sociopathic like Ted Bundy defending himself in court. Why can't Jones own up like TJ? I think he underestimates how much respect he'd win back by keeping it 100 and the time away would have been the same either way. Why not come clean?
LOL. T.J. got caught in 4k. Jones still had wiggle room. If T.J. had any wiggle room at all he would have gone the same route as Jones.

I wish I could peek into a alternate universe where TJ lost the fight.

I have an odd feeling MMA fans wouldn't be so kind.

You can plausibly deny other PEDs - you have to have help (someone who knows what they're doing or you'll fucking die) with EPO. i.e. you don't accidentally pop for EPO.

And tj owning up? 2yrs later he's claiming anemia as the reason he took EPO - meanwhile he was called out a year earlier by Cody for taking EPO (a year before he was busted for EPO).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back