Colby vs Rda best moments

Sickbro69420

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
A comp of the best moments from colby and rda.

cliffs.

brazil is a dump

colby promises to make the ww great again which he unknowingly does years later in a blockbuster of a fight that he loses to the better man who also makes an apperance

calls out tyron

Rda's training is pretty cool. says he takes this fight personally

The actual fight hl.

Colby with mike brown getting ready for rda and referencing his bf Jorge and Dan lambert

I'm excited to watch Usman and Colby 2

First fight was great but Usman has fought 3 times since and looked better and better in each fight. Colby fought once and beat a washed Tyron, and spent the rest of the time bitching about what he deserves. I think Usman beats him easier this time.

Why is Covington getting a shot? He hasn't fought Burns, Wonderboy, Edwards, Masvidal etc. etc... The UFC is run by dimwits without one ounce of fairness in their body.

Why is Covington getting a shot? He hasn't fought Burns, Wonderboy, Edwards, Masvidal etc. etc... The UFC is run by dimwits without one ounce of fairness in their body.

Everything about it is dumb. He loses a 2nd time and he's done as a contender while Usman is champ. And he likely DOES lose. Though the fight was close, he got TKO'd and busted up. I can't see anything different happening this time but the speed with which the fight ends.

He should have at least faced Burns, timing is perfect and he needs the momentum,

Back