Media New Conor Twitter Rant (Shots at Critics, Khabib, Dustin & his Wife) Update: Tweets Deleted

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
upload_2021-7-27_2-20-16.jpeg

Conor drunk again

The Covid is good, father is evil is especially in bad taste (referring to Khabib saying good always to defeats evil).

Edit- Conor deleted all his tweets in typical Conor fashion. Reuploaded screen shots of the tweets.

Last edited:
Poor lad must be pooped from following Justin Bieber around in a wheelchair.

g338iwi116w31.jpg

How long do we continue to bombard the forums with this man's inane Twitter ramblings and alternative facts?

When he gets a fight setup against Ferguson or dos Anjos I'll be interested. Oh, he's still healing.

I understand the hate but lets all love the Canrod era. So much triggered rent free shennanigans. Its a great time to be alive. When Comrat McNuggetrunner is gone the world will be dull

I don't even know what "covid is good and father is evil?" could possibly mean. is normal at this point. At least no threats against children this time. I'm out.
Khabib said good always defeats evil in response to Dustin beating Conor in the last fight. Khabib’s father passed due to Covid complications.

99% chance he deletes the tweet.

Conor laying down the Law and Sherdoinks jumping to attention.

Conor bless you hater Bums lives!!!

I don't even know what "covid is good and father is evil?" could possibly mean. is normal at this point. At least no threats against children this time. I'm out.

Khabib said that good always triumphs over evil in regards to Poirier/McGregor III.

So Conor’s response is to mock Khabib’s father’s death due to COVID complications and call that good triumphing over evil.

<KhabibBS>

Back