UFC want to sell a PPV two weeks in a row

Pascal Bergeron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
They already have jan vs glover and yan vs sterling on UFC 267 which is oct 30 and they have now have usman vs colby 2 for UFC 268 Nov 6 this is a stupid marketing move the weaker card will get absolutely boycott

I think they might stack the fuck outta UFC 268 and use 267 as a big commercial for it.

My guess is Poirier vs. Oliviera main event and Usman/Colby II as co main.

267 will do well whether its free or on ppv. 2 title fights + Khamzat so far.

What a weird thing to bitch about in life.

Yes they do. I pay for showtime and was paying for DAZN when they were on there

so you pay for the company that pay less to fighters but wont watch the ufc who pays the most. interesting.

They already have jan vs glover and yan vs sterling on UFC 267 which is oct 30 and they have now have usman vs colby 2 for UFC 268 Nov 6 this is a stupid marketing move the weaker card will get absolutely boycott

Usman v Colby 2 will sell way more and effect sales of the prior card.

267 will do well whether its free or on ppv. 2 title fights + Khamzat so far.
It’s not on in primetime in North America, though. Even Khabib didn’t do huge ppv numbers in that same time slot.

It should do well for free though. But, still has the timeslot issue. So it won’t do near the numbers it would do for free in Primetime.

yan/sterling and Jans card will be free and will be during the day just like the last 2 khabib fights... its catering to the russians and other european countries, but as they are not big draws like khabib in the states so it will not be a PPV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back