Glover vs Jan i think

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i think Glover is a bigger Stronger and better Jacare who nearly beaten Jan and is gonna be the next lhw champ hell Glover may even had the power edge is 17 ko s vs 8 more than double in favor of Glover

Love to see Glover take it. What a trooper he is...just keeps going.

Glover is good but he is also very old, Jan has looked phenomenal during his current win streak.

Glover has been an animal recently, what he did to Lion Heart was savage

I don't see how Glover takes it though. Jan has extremely good BJJ.

Watch Glover vs Krylov - could have gone either way

Watch Jan vs Krylov - sub win for Jan.

Jan felt the top pressure and changed gameplan and pursued the ground game.

I don't see how Glover takes it though. Jan has extremely good BJJ.

Watch Glover vs Krylov - could have gone either way

Watch Jan vs Krylov - sub win for Jan.

Jan felt the top pressure and changed gameplan and pursued the ground game.
did you watch a swiss boxer wrestle fuck Jan/ Jan wasn t able to take down Santos even tho he tried a couple times were as glover completly wrestlefucked santos/ i did saw the krylov glover figth and i remember krylov running a lot

Glover is #1 contender via 205 thinned out division. People think hes become this better fighter at 40+. Hes become more vulnerable on feet and I see this ending early from the polish power.

Then we have Jiri v Jan . This the 205 fight we want to see and a shame we'll see it in fucking 2022.

If I'm wrong/ Glover - then good on him and will make the Franklin U look bad. I don't see it going that way .

Jan I think wins pretty cleanly. The guy has some serious power, good technique, good chin.

I think he is riding a big wave right now, and has to be very confident after the Izzy win.

Glover is #1 contender via 205 thinned out division. People think hes become this better fighter at 40+. Hes become more vulnerable on feet and I see this ending early from the polish power.

Then we have Jiri v Jan . This the 205 fight we want to see and a shame we'll see it in fucking 2022.

If I'm wrong/ Glover - then good on him and will make the Franklin U look bad. I don't see it going that way .
jan has a bigger chance to beat jiri than he has to beat glover

Jan would be a heavy favorite at this point. There’s no way Glover hasn’t lost a step, he’s just stuck around long enough and consistent enough where the division is temporarily thin enough for him to get a shot. Ala Bisping.

did you watch a swiss boxer wrestle fuck Jan/ Jan wasn t able to take down Santos even tho he tried a couple times were as glover completly wrestlefucked santos/ i did saw the krylov glover figth and i remember krylov running a lot
If you're talking about Gustafson, Sweden, that was 2016 and Jan went 9-1 since.
Gustafson also starched Glover via KO?

Glover beat a Santos that was coming off rehabilitation from torn ACL, MCL, PCL, Meniscus and cracked tibia - 17 month layoff.

Krylov is both of their most recent, healthy common opponent who's a known grappler.

2021 seems to be the year of upsets so Glover probably wins.

Glover needs to get hurt first to truly get going, on top of being hella slow, and surviving seems to be quite the task with Jan's current form.

Glover is one of the more hittable fighters Jan has fought as of late, I favor him greatly.

I've been a huge Glover fan for years. Always wanted to see him get the belt. That said, the belt is being kept warm for Jiri.

He's also slower & gets dropped in every fight.

Btw the Jacare fight was a combination of hometown cooking & extremely biased announcers.

Jan, the harder puncher & kicker, outlanded Jacare every single round while stuffing every single takedown. 50-45 & maaybe 49-46 are the only respectable scores for that fight.

Anything can happen but I would be very surprised if Jan lost this fight.

Glover needs to get hurt first to truly get going, on top of being hella slow, and surviving seems to be quite the task with Jan's current form.

Glover is one of the more hittable fighters Jan has fought as of late, I favor him greatly.
jan s power is kind a overrated tough

jan has a bigger chance to beat jiri than he has to beat glover
I, respectfully, disagree. In fact , I see Vegas opening up Jiri as the slightest of favorites vs Jan ( if he beats Glover).

Glover - an awesome story if he pulls upset but I just see this version of Jan having his way. Jan finding stride in this stage of career is a different animal than Glover.... even on ground , I see Blachowicz getting to feet if Glover gets fight there ( not that jan is a slouch there).

We'll see. I dont see this one lasting long - if I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

Back