full transcript of conor's post-fight rant?

VAfan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
has anyone seen a full transcript of everything he said when he was sitting down there on the floor having his tantrum? i've listened to it twice now and still have no idea what the fook he's sayin.

Joostin Gaethje giving me night mers

MCGREGOR: I was boxing the bleedin' head off him and kicking the bleedin' leg off him. Usual shite, [he] dived to close the distance. THIS IS NOT OVER! If I have to take this outside with him, it's on outside. I don't give a bollocks.

ROGAN: He said that he believes that one of the kicks he checked broke your leg.

MCGREGOR: There was NO CHECK! There was not one of them was checked. Your wife is in my DMs! Hey baby, hit me back up. I'll chat to you later on! I'll be at the after-party. The Wynn nightclub. You look in bits, ya little ho! F*** him!

ROGAN: Conor, you missed with a punch and stepped back. Tell us what you felt. Tell us what you thought was going on?

MCGREGOR: Just, the thing had separated and I bleedin' landed on the wonky leg, like Anderson Silva that time. Something similar to that. It's a f***ing mad old business. F*** sake!

Classic promo tbh

Last edited:
"Hey Doc, will I ever be able to run again?"

-Conor McRunner

Basically this
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

It's been posted here and elsewhere

“The ramifications of this loss won’t deter me from becoming the Ultimate Fighter.”

The "fuck sake" is classic

Even just reading it, I piss myself with laughter. Best post fight interview ever

the "fook him" as the camera cuts to dustin leaving the octagon is legendary. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Back