News Kopylov-Alvey Off Fight Night: Hall vs Strickland

Siver!

Sedriques Dumbass Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

This was a main card fight, although some are suggesting this wasn't the strongest card of the year in the first place.

images

This card is still way better than Bellator though, bro. Anything UFC is automatically better than Bellator just cause it’s UFC, bro. I’ll be watching this over Bellator on Saturday cause UFC is the top promotion and nobody else has good fighters, bro.

I'll never understand why fighters wait until fight week to figure out any potential visa issues they might have.

I've actually got first hand experience of this.

My best, most reasonable guess is fighters generally aren't too wealthy, so don't want to risk spending money on a fight that might not take place.

Potentially down to the sheer insecurity of their position as self-employed athletes, effectively.

I'll never understand why fighters wait until fight week to figure out any potential visa issues they might have.

I'll never understand how an international sports promotion that believes itself to be "neck and neck with soccer" doesn't mediate these processes to both assist their athletes and better facilitate a smooth operation.

Amateur hour as usual at the UFC.

Nightmare. Kopylov to return in Abu Dhabi

I'll never understand how an international sports promotion that believes itself to be "neck and neck with soccer" doesn't mediate these processes to both assist their athletes and better facilitate a smooth operation.

Amateur hour as usual at the UFC.

Imagine Manchester United signing a foreign star, but then telling them they need to take (and fund) 20 different 'pre-season' medicals and sort their own visas.

<45>

Imagine Manchester United signing a foreign star, but then telling them they need to take (and fund) 20 different 'pre-season' medicals and sort their own visas.

<45>

And pay for their own staff to fly with them.

This was a main card fight, although some are suggesting this wasn't the strongest card of the year in the first place.

images

It looks like Shamil Abdurakhimov and Chris Daukaus is off as well, predictable loss with that one.

Back