News Usman/Colby 2 in November likely in New York

Who wins this WW title rematch?

• Total voters
tenor.gif

Usman is the stipe miocic of the WW , been fighting the same 2 opponents in the space of 2 years ( masvidal and Colby ) fight Leon already. ( he isn’t as marketable but still, it’s the logical choice )

let's go. Not underestimating Colby but I've got Usman by R3 TKO. I genuinely wonder what Colby will do after he loses again.

Rooting for Colbster but can't see him winning, since first fight Usman improved his striking a lot and I can't see Colby taking down the CEO of EPO and holding him there.

Rooting for Colbster but can't see him winning, since first fight Usman improved his striking a lot and I can't see Colby taking down the CEO of EPO and holding him there.

Dissapointing how Colby didn't have to beat anyone but the corpse of Tyron, but oh well.

Hopefully we get to see wrestling exchanges before Usman knocks his head off this time.

i mean there is really no one else for him to fight. i'm sure dana was waiting to see if WB could KO Burns and then give him a TS. but that didn't pan out.
Usman by whatever he wants

colby never getting a TS again. he's been pretty damn quiet since usman ended him last time.

Not looking forward to all the shit talk but it's a great fight. There's no other good contenders besides Leon Edwards so I don't get all the complaining. Let them bang.

Back