Media Stipe- Why should I wait? Wants instant rematch

Dc KOd you first and YOU asked for the immediate rematch. Only reason we got to see 3 is because it’s only fair he would get his rematch too since you got yours you goof. Francis earned his shot and that fight wasn’t competitive.

What? A professional athlete putting himself first?

(He's wrong though.)

tenor.gif

Dude fought 2 guys in last 4 years and wants to keep the trend (of course with at least year on the shelf).

Stipe's brain has left the building.

DC didn't get the immediate rematch, Stipe did. Stipe then had to give DC his rematch.
Which is why immediate rematches are always stupid. It often makes them locked into a 3rd match regardless of who whether or not its deserved, or who else deserves their shot.

This idea that past wins should grant you immediate title shots after you just got knocked out is stupid.

Stipe is like 40 years old and in his last fight he got destroyed. The fight before that he and DC looked like a couple of old bums.

No one wants to see your once a year fighting ass get undeserved rematches Stipe. You want the title back? Fight someone and prove you've still got something to offer.

I like that Big Frank is taking his sweet time after dealing with Uncle Goof's nonsense. Also, Stipe should head to ONE and enjoy fighting in a better organization.

He needs to STFU, I'm tired of this fucker always crying for instant rematches just to hold the division hostage, go get a couple of wins, it just ridiculous at this point he have just faced 2 guys in 5 fights and people shit on Cain for the same.

Just be fucking glad Dana is giving you an undeserved shot punk.

He deserves it but I reckon he would be better off at ONE.
Dana will give Stipe the instant rematch and use him to promote Ngano, as 40-41yrs old Stipe will have zero chance against Ngano.

"Ngano is 2-1 against the HW GOAT, this man is the baddest baddest man on the planet"
....and never mentions about Stipe's age.

Lol he still trying to ride on his accomplishments from years ago. He should go ride out the rest of his career at ONE. Make some better money and do some good fights.

I mean maybe he shouldn't wait but not looking like he has much choice.

Top that off with little interest and recent fights being questionable showings.

I'll catch em on the inside of some cage regardless.

Cause he already did that...time for him to fight regular fights, call out Jones, he wont take it, but at least Stipe wont look like an entitled diva, again.

PS: He shouldnt be next, he shouldnt have to wait...he should EARN his rematch.

Last edited:
Back