Sam Alvey’s last stand (5 losing streak)

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
We see this from WMMA often where dudes like Jessica Eye can go on a massive losing streak and still be in the UFC but here’s Smilin Sam with his back against the proverbial wall in what could be a 6th straight loss and his walking papers.

Did you guys like Smiley Sam fights? I thought he had some action bangers but also had some stinkers against guys who could use footwork. Fun gate keeper I’m not mad at him still being here

Who's he fighting?

I had to look up this massive Jessica Eye losing streak you went on about and I see that it was actually only 4 in a row. She then took a year off and came back to win 3 straight so it looks like they were right to keep her.

Please though, since it happens so often, give us a few other examples.

Who's he fighting?

some guy named Roman Kopylov

I had to look up this massive Jessica Eye losing streak you went on about and I see that it was actually only 4 in a row. She then took a year off and came back to win 3 straight so it looks like they were right to keep her.

Please though, since it happens so often, give us a few other examples.

She’s 5-9 overall and is currently on a 3 skid and formerly 4 fight skid. And is still ranked top 10. How is that even possibly to lose your way into a top 10 world’s best fighter ranking?

At least Alvey has knocked dudes out senseless. But nevermind that, you’re probably a walking doormat to women thinking if you defend them hard enough that they’ll notice you or respect you. You got it backwards bud

I enjoy seeing the smile knocked the fuck out of his face. His wife probably has private meetings with Dana to talk about his future and that's why they keep him there.

We see this from WMMA often where dudes like Jessica Eye can go on a massive losing streak and still be in the UFC but here’s Smilin Sam with his back against the proverbial wall in what could be a 6th straight loss and his walking papers.

Did you guys like Smiley Sam fights? I thought he had some action bangers but also had some stinkers against guys who could use footwork. Fun gate keeper I’m not mad at him still being here

You actually like Alvey? Always thought he was one of the most boring corniest fighters on the roster.

You actually like Alvey? Always thought he was one of the most boring corniest fighters on the roster.

His fighting style is sleep inducing but he seems like an ok guy. But I get were you come from with corny.
He played the my wife is sooo supercool model, mother of FIVE!! cornerman ... to the extreme that it was hard to even look at..

But I guess thats what the UFC likes about him.

He’s not on a 5 fight losing streak for starters…

My bad 0-4-1 what a beast. I literally instantly think worse of someone who likes Alvey. Hes a trash fighter, with an annoying ass kissing personality.

I never gave my opinion of Alvey as a fighter or as a person you dolt! I was simply pointing out false information.

She’s 5-9 overall and is currently on a 3 skid and formerly 4 fight skid.

Which is a different argument than one long losing streak but okay

Can you give the other examples now? Still waiting on those.

She’s 5-9 overall and is currently on a 3 skid and formerly 4 fight skid. And is still ranked top 10. How is that even possibly to lose your way into a top 10 world’s best fighter ranking?

Your mistake here is thinking women’s 125 is a real division. It isn’t. Being top 10 in a division that like 40 people in the whole world fight in, and 35 of them are soccer moms fighting part time, doesn’t mean anything.

Back