Media RDA doesn't believe Islam is talking trash on twitter

Wish Ali would realise that sort of language comes across very classless and tasteless. Islam never talks like that
I think they know that. They just don't care. They're being extra with it because Islam doesn't talk himself.

I think its tasteless as you said. I think the manager should reflect the fighters personality on twitter. Almost no one quotes Islam's twitter in a story because most people know its not islam talking. It's not a dagestani running that that's for sure. There's no way someone close to them are tweeting out garbage like this. I'm surprised islam don't say something like man, stop that bs. It's making me look bad. Maybe he has and they don't listen. Who knows.

Ali strikes again
axzDSgF.png

I think they know that. They just don't care. They're being extra with it because Islam doesn't talk himself.

I think its tasteless as you said. I think the manager should reflect the fighters personality on twitter. Almost no one quotes Islam's twitter in a story because most people know its not islam talking. It's not a dagestani running that that's for sure. There's no way someone close to them are tweeting out garbage like this. I'm surprised islam don't say something like man, stop that bs. It's making me look bad. Maybe he has and they don't listen. Who knows.
I think he's cool with it lol

We all know it's Ali talking and that Islam and Khabib never talk like that, but at least he promotes his fighters and it gets people to talk, he does a good job.

We all know it's Ali talking and that Islam and Khabib never talk like that, but at least he promotes his fighters and it gets people to talk, he does a good job.
I think it's a bit tone deaf on the management part. This camp doesn't mind competitive trash talk but the calling of names and all that..it sounds out of place for someone close to khabib and Islam's character from what we've seen of him both among the western market and when he's in front of Russian press.

It doesn't reflect him at all. If the management wants to make it more believable they should scale it back.

I think it's a bit tone deaf on the management part. This camp doesn't mind competitive trash talk but the calling of names and all that..it sounds out of place for someone close to khabib and Islam's character from what we've seen of him both among the western market and when he's in front of Russian press.

It doesn't reflect him at all. If the management wants to make it more believable they should scale it back.

Every body knows it's Ali anyway. It makes me cringe but even makes me cringe more to see everyone rush on it like bees on honey.

Didn't Ali used to manage RDA? I'm curious as to what when down there.

Thinly-veiled wolf-ticket attempt by Ali. Utter failure.

Back