Rumored Jake Paul vs. Conor McGregor 2022; Jake Paul claiming to be the MONEY fight.

Will Jake Paul vs Conor McGregor Happen?

• Total voters

JJCc

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Jake Paul saying he's the "money fight for McGregor". Is it red panty night for both fighters?

Jake has 4 or 5 inches and 30-40 lbs. on Conor and has been training like a pro Boxer for years... this whole shtick is pathetic. Amazing how many people buy into it.

I don't think Jake beats prime Conor at 170.

Not even close. Conor is waaaaay better boxer than Woodley and Ben Askren combined.

Conor that fought Alvarez, Jake would get lit the fuck up.

I don't think Jake beats prime Conor at 170.

Not even close. Conor is waaaaay better boxer than Woodley and Ben Askren combined.

Conor that fought Alvarez, Jake would get lit the fuck up.
I haven't seen enough of either in a Boxing ring, I just think Jake Boxing MMA fighters that are older and smaller than him is lame, I don't get why so many people want to see it

I don’t see Conor taking that fight

I haven't seen enough of either in a Boxing ring, I just think Jake Boxing MMA fighters that are older and smaller than him is lame, I don't get why so many people want to see it
Prize fighting baby. Big names. It’s why we watch.

No one knows how that fight would go either, that’s another reason why we watch

The appeal comes from people thinking Jake Paul can't fight. If people thought Jake was good, all interest would be lost.
He doesn't have to be that good, you could go to any BJJ gym and find a 25 year old purple belt that would destroy most UFC guys 40 lbs. lighter than him in a BJJ match. People think MMA fighters are superheroes or something.

He doesn't have to be that good, you could go to any BJJ gym and find a 25 year old purple belt that would destroy most UFC guys 40 lbs. lighter than him in a BJJ match. People think MMA fighters are superheroes or something.

Eh weight matters a lot more in grappling. I'd wager that most top level strikers in the UFC can beat journeyman boxers, even if those journeyman have 40 lbs over them. There's a lot of really bad pro boxers. BJJ is also much more technique focused, boxing has a lot of other aspects from technique (speed, chin, power, ect).

I don't. I only wanted to see Askren vs Jake because well...it's Askren and Jake boxing lol

Jake is better than I thought. I'm not sure what his cardio looks like. The ref obviously stopped it early. I think Askren would have came back and made it to the second round.

Jake is at the end of the day a decent amatuer boxer with enough money for world class training. I'm sure that alone puts him at a better boxer than a lot of MMA guys, especially older wrestlers like Woodley and ASkren.

I'm not sure how Woodley vs Jake will go though. Woodley will come to fight for sure. Could go either way.

But I don't see Jake beating Conor at 170 if Conor was Conor when he was at his peak. No way.

I don't. I only wanted to see Askren vs Jake because well...it's Askren and Jake boxing lol

Jake is better than I thought. I'm not sure what his cardio looks like. The ref obviously stopped it early. I think Askren would have came back and made it to the second round.

Jake is at the end of the day a decent amatuer boxer with enough money for world class training. I'm sure that alone puts him at a better boxer than a lot of MMA guys, especially older wrestlers like Woodley and ASkren.

I'm not sure how Woodley vs Jake will go though. Woodley will come to fight for sure. Could go either way.

But I don't see Jake beating Conor at 170 if Conor was Conor when he was at his peak. No way.
Maybe not I don't know, I just don't like seeing legends get beat up by some kid in a boxing ring who is on steroids, is 10 years younger, and has 40 lbs. on them

Imagine if Conor's career ends with him getting knocked out by Jake Paul. Biggest downfall ever for a fighter, maybe?

No there's at least Ben ASkren. You won't beat that.

Getting ktfo by Masvidal in like 5 seconds. Then choked the fuck out one handed by Maia. Then getting knocked the fuck out by Jake Paul in under a round.

Conor fought the cream of the crop in Poirier twice. He won the first round then got dropped in the second. HE broke his leg in the third fight in the dying seconds of the first round.

His career did unravel indeed, and he did it to himself, but I don't think it's even remotely close to one of the worst, let alone the worst.

He lost to Khabib after like two years of inacvitivy.

Then he lost to Poirier like after long inactivity.

He lost to Mayweather that wasn't that old in a boxing match.

He broke his leg. I mean what can you do? total freak accident unless you meant to tell me Poirier tried to break Conor's leg with his elbow.

It's too bad how his career turned out though but no matter what he does, including getting knocked out by Jake, it won't be one of the worst downfalls.

I don't think Jake will knock out Conor even if they fight and even if Conor's completely washed up.

Maybe not I don't know, I just don't like seeing legends get beat up by some kid in a boxing ring who is on steroids, is 10 years younger, and has 40 lbs. on them

Askren is no legend. I don't consider Woodley legend either. I'm sure Woodley does himself though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back