Media That time Wandy had to get something off his chest

reminds me of the time rampage had to get something off his belly

tenor.gif

Japanese commercials and television in general are insane. I love it. Pretty much a constant stream of "What the actual fuck?"
Yeah. Japanese everything is pretty out there. My family used to live there, my brother is living there for the second time now. They love Japan. Everything is interesting.

Yeah. Japanese everything is pretty out there. My family used to live there, my brother is living there for the second time now. They love Japan. Everything is interesting.
Yeah if they had legal weed that's where I would want to live. Went there for a week which was a dream come true and just loved it. Cheers to your bro other there. Everything IS interesting, you are correct.

Yeah if they had legal weed that's where I would want to live. Went there for a week which was a dream come true and just loved it. Cheers to your bro other there. Everything IS interesting, you are correct.
Japan will probably never legalize weed outright for rec use. But...they're legalizing medical. So, say hello to my brother for me lol.

Back