Hector Lombard Confronts T Woodley

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was very well known Woodley ducked Lombard. Now Lombard said Woodley messed around with Lombards side chick and this is where all the drama stems from.

Apparently Woodley has been unfaithful to his wife or should I say ex wife for years.

Lombard challenges him again to a fight and Woodley declines and walks away.

After so many years, finally I got to see this clown twooodley face to face.

He was calling me across the ring waving etc. I asked him to come over, so he did. Once he did I wanted to slap him in the face, but I contained myself because I have respect for @davidfeldmanbkfc

But let me tell you guys how the beef started…

A while ago I had a girlfriend and things were going really bad between us. And I had a relationship with with another girl at the gym and yes I was wrong for doing that but I’m not perfect in any shape of form. I’m not going to mention who but

this clown sent me a text.

Saying that while she was training she messed up her knee.

And that he was really good at wrapping, that he had experience in those types of injuries etc.

I gave him her number and I told her Tyrone says that he wants to help you, he is going to wrap your knee etc. Are you okay with that? and she says yes, No problem as long I can get better.

After that he was trying in her for a week and a half by bashing me telling her how come Hector is in Louisiana with his girlfriend and you’re here, that’s so wrong that no one likes Hector at the gym, so on and so on!

Putting me down so he could get his d..k wet. Meanwhile he was married with 4 kids etc. pure bullshit @liboriobjj begged me to leave it alone because he would lose his family if his wife found out what happened. He lost it anyways for doing the same

I have everything on text.

This clown acts like he is a street guy etc.

No you’re not! lucky you and lucky me I found out you was gone! Remember when I called you and you were at the airport??

Funny how he was apologizing to me, sending me bible stories… you fake!

Everything is starting to unfold…

The truth is finally starting to come out!

Lombard attacked a guy post fight while still in the ring...this shit looks civilized, also, would they be able to afford Woodley tho? They seem to have thrown way too much money to Paige, who is 0-2 now.

Last edited:
Hector looking like a joke here. So he’s pissed that Woodley fucked his side chick?

How you going to get mad at Woodley for cheating on his girl when you’re doing the exact same thing?

Someone call Josh Barnett please
He's not mad at Woodley for cheating on his wife, he is mad at Woodley for fucking his girl lol

Lombard attacked a guy post fight while still in the ring...that shit looked civilized, also, would they be able to afford Woodley tho? They seem to have thrown way too much money to Paige, who is 0-2 now.

Woodley isn't going to do bare knuckle fighting. He's a lot smarter than that imo plus he's going to make a ton of money just for boxing a Disney YouTube star.

Lombard attacked a guy post fight while still in the ring...that shit looked civilized, also, would they be able to afford Woodley tho? They seem to have thrown way too much money to Paige, who is 0-2 now.
Nah that asshole deserved that for runnin up on Hector. I dont even like Hector but that guy asked for that 1000%

He's not mad at Woodley for cheating on his wife, he is mad at Woodley for fucking his girl lol

Yeah but it also shows how hypocritical Lombard is along with not being the sharpest knife in the drawer

Some people you can't talk common sense to and Lombard is definitely one of them

Back