TJ v McGregor

Cauliflower Ear

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After seeing TJ post EPO, its clear he can still fight at a high level. Snake/cheat or not, respect to him for working his ass off and making a comeback, unlike other high profile fighters such as McGregor.

Obviously he doesn't have the pace like he used to, but he can still hang in there, especially with a larger opponent.

We all know Conor is a midget beater, but I am pretty sure Sandhagen is taller than McGregor.

I think TJ would beat Conor pre and post leg break, thoughts?

TJ got lit up by a rangy, accurate striker.

Conor - although he has worse cardio amongst other things - is very rangy and accurate too, but has significantly more power than Sandhagen.

He'd wreck TJ.

I think Conors a shell of his former self but he still KOs TJ

tumblr_ngwc59nod31rp0vkjo1_500.gif

relative to their weightclass, TJ is better.

TJ is a much more complete fighter than Conor.

They're 2 weightclasses apart so them fighting seems like a silly idea.

TJ at 155 wouldn't be the same fighter, not as quick and his cardio will suffer. McGregor won't go back to 145. So weight class would this even happen at? Regardless, both are shells of their former selves, but McGregor prob tko's him.. Sandhagen was touching up TJ and dropped him.

relative to their weightclass, TJ is better.

TJ is a much more complete fighter than Conor.

They're 2 weightclasses apart so them fighting seems like a silly idea.
Its not a competition of who is more wellrounded. All it takes is one from Conor and its game over.

Sometimes I say shit on here just being obnoxious and then I see a thread with the same take.
<DCWhoa>

After seeing TJ post EPO, its clear he can still fight at a high level. Snake/cheat or not, respect to him for working his ass off and making a comeback, unlike other high profile fighters such as McGregor.

Obviously he doesn't have the pace like he used to, but he can still hang in there, especially with a larger opponent.

We all know Conor is a midget beater, but I am pretty sure Sandhagen is taller than McGregor.

I think TJ would beat Conor pre and post leg break, thoughts?

No

He'd only have to fight... 2 weight classes above where he normally fights. Against someone who's known for having one of the most dangerous first rounds in the sport. (Although we all know none of that mattered recently) So the odds aren't in TJ's favor...

I fought a guy tree times smaller than me size...

At FW TJ got a good chance to beat Conor.
At LW? lol

Back