Rumored Stipe Miocic to ONE?!

Drugstore Cowboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
gBQOQtq.png

tenor.gif

.... How many fights he has left on his UFC contract? Because he have to fight that shit out before going anywhere

Why not? If his UFC deal runs out he and we know he and Dana aren't exactly each others biggest fans. He could pull some nice pre retirement paycheques from them probably that Dana might not be willing to give him due to their history. At this point inactivity is stipe's enemy for the title picture at his age. So toying with the idea of going off to One if the money is right might be worthi his consideration.

Bro... there's no USADA in One. Stipe's gonna get creamed. Unless he, you know, does his part.

stipe at his age on TRT could be a dangerous individual. hell throw in some other illegally obtained enhancers on top of your legally obtained TRT and you might just have the cocktail mix to take you to the top of ONE. i like the idea.

Hmm .. interesting ONE has caught my attention lately but their HW division is lacking . I'd definitely tune in for his fights if he did would be huge for them but I hope he doesn't . More exciting matchups for him in the UFC .

Back