Media Every Single Media Outlet Scored it for Miranda Maverick

iu

I don't need the three stooges to tell me who wins the fight. They are there to simply award fighters with dubs not inform me on anything I can see with my own eyes

Maycee's not sorry for her performance, because you know what? It made Miranda shine. So Miranda, congratulations!

Last edited:
Corruption is all over combat sports, I'm glad people are starting to realize it more and more.

Corruption is all over combat sports, I'm glad people are starting to realize it more and more.
That's why you don't let it go to the judges. They have control over that as fighters, train/strategize more to finish fights and you solve that problem. It isn't much different training to win fights by finish as it is winning fights by points. It's just what you focus your training on and what type of strategy you use for your fights. That's why some fighters don't take advantage of the moments when the other fighter is hurt, they don't train to finish so they revert back to resetting and going for points while letting the other fighter recover. Finishing is a skill set that also needs to be trained. People think finishers is a natural skill set, no it's also a skill that's worked on just like working on point fighting.

Back