O'malley vs. Yanez is what should happen next

His jab defense was a bit alarming, but I think he was just caught off guard, I also think he wins.

His jab defense was a bit alarming, but I think he was just caught off guard, I also think he wins.
Exactly, Costa was fast and Yanez started slow. Costa gassed in the first round because of his pace.

Exactly, Costa was fast and Yanez started slow. Costa gassed in the first round because of his pace.
Yeah i also think the oblique kicks from Yanez had an effect. Looked like Costa broke his nose too. He kept touching his face when Yanez hit him.

Yeah i also think the oblique kicks from Yanez had an effect. Looked like Costa broke his nose too. He kept touching his face when Yanez hit him.
Yeah I caught that too, when Randy's leg buckled right? Just a badass fight man, sweet little fight night.

Yeah, Costa is very dangerous and long I think Costa's range would give O'Malley trouble.
They were both hugge for bantamweight(and tehnical, all for what boys are crying - jab, body work) good fight, really the most stacked division atm.

I like this Yanez guy but damn, for a boxer he wasn't moving his head at all. We know Sean has very good straight punches, uses his length and footwork and can go 3 rounds at a high pace. I'm not a fan but I pick Sean here.

Back