Daily reminder than Petr Yan still has 0 top 5 wins

Is Yan vs Sterling 2 official? I was expecting Dana to strip Sterling and then make Yan vs Cruz or Edgar for the vacant title.

I watched the Yan Sterling fight again just then.

Yan is so fucking good and I think Cory would be a stylistic bad match up for him, but TJ and him would be as high calibre at BW as there's ever been. If only it was young TJ

I watched the Yan Sterling fight again just then.

Yan is so fucking good and I think Cory would be a stylistic bad match up for him, but TJ and him would be as high calibre at BW as there's ever been. If only it was young TJ
If he can stay healthy, I think the TJ we see for the next year or two could be just as good if not better than he has ever been. He was in a war but i dont think anyone gets out of a fight with Sandhagen unscathed.

TJ looked reallly damn good tonight....even with the beating he took.

If he can stay healthy, I think the TJ we see for the next year or two could be just as good if not better than he has ever been. He was in a war but i dont think anyone gets out of a fight with Sandhagen unscathed.

Unless you're Aljamain Sterling who subbed Sandhagen in under two minutes last year.

Aljo came out of a Sandhagen fight just fine but I know what you mean. Too many people on here weren't giving TJ the respect his deserves as a fighter. He is a former champion and a championship level fighter with that warrior spirit. i'm looking forward to matchups in this division. That said I thought Sandhagen won that fight, i'm going to have to watch it again.

I dont know what the purpose of this thread is. Other than him throwing an illegal knee against Aljamain the coward,none of that is his fault. He isnt going around saying anything that isnt true,and we all saw him easily handling Aljo before the knee,so who really gives a fuck?

I dont know what the purpose of this thread is. Other than him throwing an illegal knee against Aljamain the coward,none of that is his fault. He isnt going around saying anything that isnt true,and we all saw him easily handling Aljo before the knee,so who really gives a fuck?
He also beat up Aldo pretty good and destroyed Faber. I know Faber was over the hill but he was still being competitive and nobody real ever beat up Faber like that. Yan turned him into a full-time coach.

Rankings don't matter

He also beat up Aldo pretty good and destroyed Faber. I know Faber was over the hill but he was still being competitive and nobody real ever beat up Faber like that. Yan turned him into a full-time coach.
And Cejudo left. The division moves on.

He still the people's champ.
Aljo still ducking.

Yan would rape both these idiots as well as OP in the same night

Who cares about bantamweight anymore. Paper champ and even if the champ was Yan he would be a paper champ too.
Triple C would finish TJ, Yan and Sterling back to back.
This division is as pointless as LHW without Jones and LW without Khabib.
Too bad the greats got tired of fighting.

Back