Those EPO residual effects are everything tho

Gracious Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I watched a video Chael did this week where he talked about how fuckin lit EPO was for enhancing performance. He said shit was so good you retain the gains you made when you were on it for a while after you stop using. That EPO push was everything for TJ tonight in those championship rounds. He was getting his faced sliced, diced, and gashed and still kept coming with a popped knee and all. But when the gains finally wear off I think he will be bottom top 10 guy.

Epo boosts red blood cell production. Thats not gains. It can increase your cardio. But it won't boost your strength level overall. I csnt imagine 2 years later his rblood cell production is still boosted.. assuming he actually went clean

Epo boosts red blood cell production. Thats not gains. It can increase your cardio. But it won't boost your strength level overall. I csnt imagine 2 years later his rblood cell production is still boosted.. assuming he actually went clean
Naw but the gains from the longer training it allows you to do is what remains. Chael said he would come off of EPO and still be feeling good for a while.

Naw but the gains from the longer training it allows you to do is what remains. Chael said he would come off of EPO and still be feeling good for a while.
Oh yea bc you've already improved your shape by having the extra energy. To me the technique gains especially in grappling would be the scariest. A beast wrestler with unnatural cardio is a scary thought

Chael says a lot of shit.

residual effects last 2 1/2 years? USADA was testing him far more during his suspension as well

I drank some water and Gatorade and took an aspirin a couple years ago. No wonder I've never gotten hungover again. Now you're telling me it's gonna wear off any day now? FML. #tsandchaelbless.

He’s right according to USADA and ufc. That was same logic they used to give Jones a pulsing exemption lol not only were the effects keeping him physically lit they also kept him boosted in blood tests for years

1. Chael isn't an expert on anything (he's very entertaining though)

2. Most PEDs have lasting effects. Your body will always be 'upgraded' once you took the stuff. As example, just weekly 250mg of test for 8 weeks will change your body forever. You can't ever be "natural" again and you will always will have an advantadge against people who never took any PEDs.

3. What I wrote in point 2 is a mute point in sports because EVERYONE is on PEDs. Some are just caught and made an example off. It's year 2021 people, and it's time to realize the obvious. Better yet, leave the internet and start doing an sport and you quickly will realize that everyone that competes seriously are on PEDs.

1. Chael isn't an expert on anything (he's very entertaining though)

2. Most PEDs have lasting effects. Your body will always be 'upgraded' once you took the stuff. As example, just weekly 250mg of test for 8 weeks will change your body forever. You can't ever be "natural" again and you will always will have an advantadge against people who never took any PEDs.

3. What I wrote in point 2 is a mute point in sports because EVERYONE is on PEDs. Some are just caught and made an example off. It's year 2021 people, and it's time to realize the obvious. Better yet, leave the internet and start doing an sport and you quickly will realize that everyone that competes seriously are on PEDs.
People that take steroids are worse when they quit not better lol

True , a bunch of buys I train with do a cycle every now and then. They all grade up shortly after. You can train everyday like a beast. Never lose those skills gained

People that take steroids are worse when they quit not better lol

Lets try to educate you (I think I'm going to be wasting my time but anyway)

Once you leave anabolic steroids your hormones are going to be shit for a while (when exactly that's going to happen will depend on the half life of the drugs you were using). BUT your hormones will eventuallly come back to normal, you can accelerate your recover by using SERMS (like tamoxifen) but even if you don't, your body will recover anyway and when that happens you will still have many of the benefits of the anabolic steroids you used.

Lets use a quick example:
You trained natural for 4 years and brought your power clean to 250 lb
Then you did anabolic steroids for some weeks and your power clean gone up to 350 lb
Then you quit the drugs and your body feels like crap for a while but after you recovered you can still
Power Clean 300 lb

You see, 300 lb is less than 350 lb that you had while on drugs but it's STILL more than you could
do naturally (250 lb). So you made strength gains above of what you could do naturally and you kept a lot of them.

The same applies to muscle mass. You will gain more muscle on drugs than you could naturally and after you leave the drugs you will still have more muscle than you had naturally (but probably it's going to be less than you had during your cycle).

The same probably applies to psychological effects and many other things but I'm done here.

I Hope you learned something

Given TJ'S pace and activity over the full 5 rounds, makes you wonder why he ever needed EPO? (assuming he's 100% natural now).

Compare that to Jon where when he fought 'clean' all of a sudden he wasn't his 'GOAT' self and just a lanky mediocre fighter with judges helping him.

Back