It's indisputable that Dillashaw won

BodybagJohnny**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Dillashaw dominated the Ultimate Hugging Championship fight and you can't even argue it, haters

He hugged up Sandhagan 100x more than Sandhagan hugged him.

Sandhagan got in no hugs at all, in fact, while Dillashaw hugged the fucking shit out of Sandhagan.

TJ won and Corey is gonna be sore as hell from all those tight hugs, that's a fact.

Male on male hugging. Real mother fuckers know! Get slept!

Those judges weren't hugged enough as kids

Maybe Sandhagen shouldn't let himself get, "Hugged", that shows how much better TJ is if he's able to just hug him the way you're describing it.

Maybe Sandhagen shouldn't let himself get, "Hugged", that shows how much better TJ is if he's able to just hug him the way you're describing it.
That's pretty stupid to say TBH. If you are an NFL team its not a good idea to let the other team get within the red zone (20 yard line) but if you score 7 TDs that beats the opponent scoring 15 field goals. Hard power shots > pity pat kicks and holding the back. They weren't even TDs FFS.

I had 2 rds clearly TJ an 1 rd clearly Cory with 2 close rds. Could have gone either way. Qas a good scrap though. No issues here

Sandhagen will have PTSD the next time he tries to cuddle with his woman. TJ has some serious hugging power, Sandhagen will never be the same.

I'm also worried about the air, it hasn't taken a beating like that since Leonard Garcia was in the UFC.

Bruh, you don't want to go there. I trane UHC. I will hug you so hard, you won't know what hit you.
Your trolling isnt as funny as you think it is. the fight was close and someone had to win. He had corey going backwards for a majority of the fight.

Rd 1. TJ easily
Rd 2. Corey easy
Rd 3. TJ
Rd 4. Toss up ... maybe a Corey lean
Rd 5. Toss up .. maybeca TJ lean.

However, if TJ doesn't bust his knee in rd 1 fight may of gone more lopsided.

Rd 1. TJ easily
Rd 2. Corey easy
Rd 3. TJ
Rd 4. Toss up ... maybe a Corey lean
Rd 5. Toss up .. maybeca TJ lean.

However, if TJ doesn't bust his knee in rd 1 fight may of gone more lopsided.
Dont forget his right eyebrow, That was definitely causing problems. He Basicly Beat over sized FW Sand Hagen with one eye, and one leg.

Dont forget his right eyebrow, That was definitely causing problems. He Basicly Beat over sized FW Sand Hagen with one eye, and one leg.
The legend continues..............

I feel like Sandhagan’s name is too close to Sandhugin for you to not include that in the OP

Back