Media *UPDATE - Miranda Maverick in good spirits after her controversial loss at UFC Vegas 32

That was 29-28 Maverick all day. I roll my eyes at anyone who uses the term "robbery" for close fights, but that was a fucking robbery. There is no conceivable way to score Rounds 1 or 2 for Barber.

That was 29-28 Maverick all day. I roll my eyes at anyone who uses the term "robbery" for close fights, but that was a fucking robbery. There is no conceivable way to score Rounds 1 or 2 for Barber.
^^^^^^^^^^^^This

The term robbery gets thrown around a lot and it's very rarely accurate. But this fight was blatant highway robbery.

What does that little comment at the end mean?
"I thought my eyes were bad"
Is that a comment on the judging, or did barber get her eyes poked or something? (I didn't watch it because I can't stand barber)

Thanks to that highway robbery and those dumbass judges, Maycee "Shadow boxing champ" Barber is coming soon to a PPV main card near you.

Maverick won, but the fight was garbage. Both fighters should rethink their gameplans and strategies. Neither were very effective. Glad she gets this loss to maybe rethink the fighting game again.

"Will of God"

Glad she lost now

Like you give a fuck who wins any wmma fight. It takes a special sort of person to hate on people they profess not to give a fuck about.

OMG, she has religion...So, I should hate her more than the the other bitch I don’t give a fuck about.

That is straight up, some lame shit.

This was not a good night to leave it up to the judges. They didn't award total strikes, or damage all night long. They awarded aggressive, pushing the pace fighters tonight. It was a throwback judging night.

Back