Two big robberies and delayed scorecards. Highly suspicious.

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
maverick vs. barber and Kyler vs. Paiva

results of both matches were announced with little delay.

there was no other delays that night just these two.

highly suspicious.

What does man have to do to earn 10-8 round? Kyler dropped him twice in the first round and was very close of finishing him with gnp.
Maverick won R1 and R2. Media scored it 21-0 for Maverick.

How can we go on from this? is anything ever gonna change?

Nope, but i wouldn't be surprised if there was something going on.

Didn't they have one of the rounds outcomes printed (instead of written) on the cards when Jones fought Reyes or something too?

Happens every time scorecards are close. Nothing new.

I can't get behind the whole idea of the UFC rigging fights, because I know just how shit and inept most MMA judges are

They have way more to lose imo

Sketchiest thing all night was Kamijo giving TJ the 4th round. That is indefensible.

What hilarious. Is I thought with less rounds then boxing. It would be easier to score fights correctly with less controversy. Yet mma judging seems to be ten times worse, then boxing judging has ever been. Not sure how it could be fixed though.
New scoring system. More judges maybe 5? Combination of both. If anyone watched a lot of pride fights were there as many controversial decisions? With their set of rules? Maybe because ufc is so nuttered. MORE fights go to decision that would of been finishes under different circumstances.

Phillips Paiva was a clear draw, and Maverick/Barber was an absolute disagrace. One of the most egregious robberies I’ve ever seen.

UFC would have wanted Kyler to win or at least draw, so conspiracy theory doesn't hold up

You guys are so conspiratorial, just like all the idiots who think Herb gets paid off lmao

I can't get behind the whole idea of the UFC rigging fights, because I know just how shit and inept most MMA judges are
I'm not saying UFC is rigging fights but judges might be corrupt. Imagine how many people had parlayed Kyler Phillips or bet him straight. Bookies just couldn't allow to take that L. So does with Maverick. Lots of smart money was on Maverick. They realized their mistake. I don't think UFC ever investigates this they just don't give a fuck.

I'm not saying UFC is rigging fights but judges might be corrupt. Imagine how many people had parlayed Kyler Phillips or bet him straight. Bookies just couldn't allow to take that L. So does with Maverick. Lots of smart money was on Maverick. They realized their mistake. I don't think UFC ever investigates this they just don't give a fuck.
You’re just making shit up

Yeah, even Dana complains about the judging. Does anyone actually think he'd say anything bad about judges if he could just pay them off? The logic doesn't work.

I honestly don't think MMA judging is that hard. WTF with these judges man!?

Happens every time scorecards are close. Nothing new.
Split decisions are always delayed because people can't do simple maths. Come on. Happens most every single split or draw or whatever.

What gets me are that Rounds are scored individually, 'questioning' a judge or scores during that time is redonk. Do the addition and move along.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back