TJ won the contest but Sandhagen won the fight

Gracious Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The great boxing judge Harold Ledderman was famous for saying, "if a round is close just ask yourself which fighter would you rather be and that's the guy who won the round"

It's a good way to score a fight that looks close. And tonight there's no doubt I would have rather been Sandhagen. TJ won on account of being stronger and having better conditioning. But Sandhagen clearly doled out more punishment. He popped TJ's leg with a sub attempt and busted his face up good and landed most of the eye catching shots.

TJ won the contest but Sandhagen won the fight.

Yeah I actually had Cory winning 1,4,5. But the problem is that in 4 he got held there for a good chunk of time..

These guys will fight again eventually (unless TJ ducks).

We'll see what happens.

The great boxing judge Harold Ledderman was famous for saying, "if a round is close just ask yourself which fighter would you rather be and that's the guy who won the round"

It's a good way to score a fight that looks close. And tonight there's no doubt I would have rather been Sandhagen. TJ won on account of being stronger and having better conditioning. But Sandhagen clearly doled out more punishment. He popped TJ's leg with a sub attempt and busted his face up good and landed most of the eye catching shots.

if you turn off the commentary and ignore the the cut the fight wasn't very close. Sandhagen made a lot of dumb mistakes.

good thing MMA fights aren't judged on an opinion of a boxing judge then.

Cory will always lose to a solid wrestler if he can’t ko him early. Aljo exposed him, but the blind hate for TJ, coupled with a ko of zombie frankie and a JRE appearance has fooled a lot of sherbros into thinking that cory is an elite BW. I hate to be cliche, but “hype train derailed”.

I know who won the fights, I don't need the 3 stooges to tell me. Their job is to award dubs, thats all I have to take from their bullshit

<KhabibBS>

One legged TJ just schooled Sandhagen, I don’t want to hear anymore about the matter.

Imagine TJ with two good legs lol
You mean the TJ for most of round one? Cause that’s when Sandhagen damaged him the most…

if you turn off the commentary and ignore the the cut the fight wasn't very close. Sandhagen made a lot of dumb mistakes.
Yep. It was a close fight but could easily go either way. Backing up for five rounds probably didn't help Cory on the judges score cards either.

Back