Sandhagen's legs are hurting from the leg kicks

We all love to call TJ the Snake and give him hell over the EPO, but honestly it's good to see him back and in top form too. Both guys putting on a high caliber performance. Fight of the night in my opinion.

We all love to call TJ the Snake and give him hell over the EPO, but honestly it's good to see him back and in top form too. Both guys putting o. n a high caliber performance. Fight of the night in my opinion.
Amazing fight. I think Sandhagen eeked it out.

Amazing fight. I think Sandhagen eeked it out.
I thought so too. I'm not that mad that TJ won, but he definitely didn't "look like" the winner at the end. We all know that doesn't always tell the story, but man that was a close fight either way.

I thought so too. I'm not that mad that TJ won, but he definitely didn't "look like" the winner at the end. We all know that doesn't always tell the story, but man that was a close fight either way.
Yep, it was close. I don't agree with the decision, not the first time for me. Sandhagen is right there, he might be a champion in the future.

Yep, it was close. I don't agree with the decision, not the first time for me. Sandhagen is right there, he might be a champion in the future.
Sandhagen not only didn't lose any stock but he gained stock after that performance. I thought he won a razor thin decision.

Back